Wednesday, May 02, 2007

She has returned!!!


The new disk has turned out. It is possible on a miscellaneous to her to concern, but that she is a genius, is not discussed. It is simply amazing, as she sees the world. On a disk there are not songs, but the pictures of the world written by a sound. Some tracks really are worthy. But people with weak nervous system to listen to a disk I do not recommend...
Track Listings
1. Earth Intruders
2. Wanderlust
3. The Dull Flame Of Desire
4. Innocence
5. I See Who You Are
6. Vertebrae By Vertebrae
7. Pneumonia
8. Hope
9. Declare Independence
10. My Juvenile
***********************************************************************
Новый диск получился . Можно по разному к ней относиться , но то что она - гений , не обсуждается . Просто поразительно , как она видит мир . На диске находятся не песни , а картины мира , написанные звуком . Несколько треков действительно заслуживают внимания . Но людям со слабой нервной системой прослушивать диск не рекомендую ...

http://bjork.com/

2 comments:

Dslash said...

Hey do you like this albumn? I love bjork, but this albumn isnt what i hoped!

stilist said...

Hi! I liked three songs, and I agree with you. I look forward to hearing the new Madonna's album ;-))