Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My new friend


Недавно я познакомился с очень интересным человеком . Его имя Luis Javier .Он живет в Италии , но сейчас работает в Донецке . Моя подруга дала ему мой номер . Это была Пасха , я уже был немного пьян и пригласил его в наш городок . Выяснилось , что он художник . Мы гуляли большой компанией до 2 часов ночи и отправили его домой . А несколько дней назад я зашел на его сайт и что я там увидел ....


********************************************************************


Recently I have got acquainted with very interesting person. His name is Luis Javier .He lives in Italy, but now works in Donetsk. My girlfriend has given it my number. It was Easter, I already was a little drunk and have invited it in our small town. It was found out, that he is the artist. We walked the big company up to 2 o'clock in the morning and have sent it home. And several days ago I have come on his site and what I there have seen.....




http://www.luisjavier.it/index.htm

No comments: